Direct Reimbursement Solutions, Inc.
Direct Reimbursement Solutions is a very personalized service provider, we are available to answer any coverage or benefit questions you or your staff may have.
We offer a free analysis of your current billing and collections:
What we review:
- A free analysis of your system processing
- Summary of the aging accounts by insurances
- Review current open denials
- review aging of outstanding sales orders
- Evaluate the stop-hold report
- Check for un posted cash deposit batches that hold up your billing
- Review front end rejections for electronic payers
- Run your report of active rentals for potential overbilling issues
- Discuss options to assist with your billing and collections
The following are services that we provide:
- Submit claims electronically and review your daily E-Claim reports for errors and rejections. We assist you in resolving errors, to be able to resubmit clean claims.
- Evaluate the claims for accurate information and review claims for proper coding (ICD-10, HCPC & modifier).
- Any updates or changes are noted within the patients account.
- Post all payments and denials received within the daily bank deposit.
- Document the offsets and refunds within the patient’s account.
- Research, prepare, and submit reviews, appeals and fair hearings.
- Medicare Audits: DRS has a trained Medicare Team to assist you directly if your Medicare Pre-Payment Audit is denied. We will review your documentation and explain what does not meet the LCD guidelines so we can prepare your Redetermination Review or the next review process (Reconsideration, AL1)
- We prepare and send to you the following end of month reports: (Deposit Summary, DRS Cash Summary Sheet, Medicare and Insurance Denial Summary, Total Denials for month, Patient Summary Statement List, Monthly Write Off Summary, Alerting you to the Outstanding Sales Orders Left to Confirm at End of Month and the Number of Pages Unresolved on your Stop Hold Report)
- Mail out and document monthly patient summary statements, with option of follow-up calls for delinquent accounts. This can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Prepare past due patient pay accounts for outside collection agency when requested.
- Answer Patient Calls regarding their invoices and insurance coverages.
- We keep you updated and informed with any changes within the DME/HME industry.